Tuesday, December 8, 2009

final exam

-due next monday.

1. Bring $1 for posterboard
- double page spread✓
- 5-8 5'7" with the photo tip from the beginning of class✓
- famous photogropher; name and what you liked about him, work example✓
- print front page of blog (convert to pdf)✓ 
- 3 things learned in this class✓
- 3 things why you liked photography✓
2. Not poster board
-update blog✓
-make pdf ✓
-save whole blog into blog final folder ✓
-make sure everythings on there CUTOUT...✓
- put dps (in pdf) on blog ✓
- put best picture that i have ever taken! yeah. ✓

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. I learned how to expand my range of photography
2. I learned how to write captions
3. I learned how to make a camera out of an oatmeal can

1. I liked photography because i enjoy taking pictures
2. I liked photography because i get to express my individuality 
3. I liked photography because its a fun class to take, and a fun hobby.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment